lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:scotty770"

20 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - This is a draw 100%#16

We need to draw the line somewhere. If you timeout in a position the computer says is a drawn position or a winning position, you still lose, and this is fine because that's just how the clock works. …

scotty770
Lichess Feedback - New move time bars look ugly.#7

Ooh, I didn't notice that change. I like it. I think it is better to see a sloped line for the time remaining instead of the spikey lines., and the bars I think are a much better way to represent time…

scotty770
General Chess Discussion - Why does official lichess tournaments have strange duration?#7

#5 This and games from one tournament do not necessarily end at the end of the tournament, allowing for some run off time before the next one starts.

scotty770
Lichess Feedback - Request a Computer Analysis#3

30 Per day. I don't think you get a countdown though. Pretty sure the limit is just there to prevent abuse. https://lichess.org/features

scotty770
Off-Topic Discussion - The last post wins!!!#186

???

scotty770
Lichess Feedback - Started black#36

You know, If you abort black all the time, you are more likely to get black? Pretty sure the site tries to ballance the number of black and white games you play.

scotty770
Lichess Feedback - Lichess points. please add to the idea, I made this to help improvise and make it better#5

Between lichess and Chess.com, it is not really a competition... I doesn't really matter which site is larger, just that Lichess is good :) The points idea may be a cool addition if the points didn't …

scotty770
Lichess Feedback - Premovesbnit registering#4

Maybe a connection issue? Maybe you had a ping spike and the move didn't get to the server for that time? https://lichess.org/lag. Not saying this is definitely what it is but a possibility.

scotty770
General Chess Discussion - I feel like we need to make this clear!#5

Not really on the topic but that tweet is do stupid :D The world champion using a chess engine under the desk. It would be so much better for him to be demolished his match than to be caught using an …

scotty770
General Chess Discussion - Is the gap between lichess and chess.com increasing or decreasing?#6

Thing is... When new players want to start playing, what do they do? They type chess into google and the first thing that comes up is chess.com. That is the one that they are going to click, right? Yo…

scotty770