lichess.org
Donate

Simul on 100 boards.

Let's say you play a 5 min game with 100 people you should have 500 minutes, but as you are you could maybe have 2 min.

I think you should play 60 min +30s +60 min for you extra
Extra time only takes time from your opponents to add to yourself. I don't like that, especially when you target low rated players. Give them time to think !
In this simul, http://en.lichess.org/simul/h9YfBFOl (20/60 time control) 14 games has been actually played.

So 120/60 time control for 100 players seems not very far from the following simul according to proportion between time controls and amount amount of players.

But the primary goal is to play all games till the end.
So, as mentioned above, simul with 100 players is probably too large in order to match this goal.

Maybe a simul with 75 players can be more real.

Well it's fine to have 100 boards. Let's say you have 2 minutes on every game. So all simul should last 200 minutes. But as some game will finish earlier, it will be 180 minutes. So, only three hours. So, the time control is 180+0. But you should play as quick, as in 2+0 games.
Well, the quality of play is also important. Sometimes there are positions which require to think longer than a few seconds if the goal is a good level of play. So it would probably continue much longer than 3 hours.
i wanna be a simulator on 100 boards OMG. on antichess, three check or classical.
I found a new "achievement" that can be done : 12 hours simul !
Several successive simul : 3 simul of 4 hours each or 4 simul of 3 hours each. Try to reach the total number of 150 to 200 players.
Time control : 60 min + 30 sec to 90 min + 30 sec.
You could start it at 14:00 CET.
Like in real life, only the participants must be restricted by time control, but not the host.
Its embarrassing for him to play like crazy.
Imagine Carlsen running from table to table like sprinter.

Bullet chess is harmfull for the chessplayer, chess and lichess.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.