lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:legend0804"

12 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Explaining the joke#35

That got me hard

legend0804
Game analysis - me verses lev 8 in chesskid#5

IDK, but that is funny considering how bad it played. Especially since it level 8.

legend0804
Game analysis - Mouse slip equals win?#9

Wait, I thought mouse slip was first move, cuz you know, checker moved first then moved it again to where he could have went the first time.

legend0804
Off-Topic Discussion - What's your favorite math equation/formula/theorem?#6

lol true

legend0804
Off-Topic Discussion - What's your favorite math equation/formula/theorem?#2

I have always loved the one the only Pythagorean theorem

legend0804
General Chess Discussion - Do you think Magnus is ''The Greatest Chess Player of All Time''?#56

@Akbar2thegreat said in #55: > #1 > Definitely no. Rather Magnus is nowhere near strongest players of history. > Order of strongest players: > 1) Garry Kasparov > 2) Emmanuel Lasker > 3) Bobby Fischer…

legend0804
General Chess Discussion - Do you think Magnus is ''The Greatest Chess Player of All Time''?#43

@Cizsa said in #30: > i think im the best lol

legend0804
General Chess Discussion - Do you think Magnus is ''The Greatest Chess Player of All Time''?#22

Honestly, a better question might have been "Who is the best player in the history of their time period, aka who dominated the most throughout all time during the time they were in their prime."

legend0804
Lichess Feedback - Offensive talk by a Bot!#8

But why because it is an offensive bot so we can report it?

legend0804
Off-Topic Discussion - What is your favorite song?#37

@AYUBALLENA said in #33: > Wdym speed run songs? I mean like gamer songs like they are in tense situations and then they go crazy.For example, listen to the dream speedrun song.

legend0804