lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:estd1759"

20 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Keyboard Players#1

Is there any way to tell if someone is using a keyboard extension to play here? Or is there any chance that we can be told?

estd1759
Lichess Feedback - Is there an new influx of Bots?#1

Loads of new accounts, playing rather badly; thing is, after a win or a loss or a draw, they all immediately (instantly, quicker than is possible) say "Good game, Well played", as if they pushed the t…

estd1759
Lichess Feedback - Anyone else have this problem? Game hangs when timer reaches zero.#2

This has been happening for the last two days at least. A player leaves the game, clock goes to zero and the screen hangs.

estd1759
Lichess Feedback - Lagging since v2 came out#6

v2 is not fit for purpose. A rollback is necessary.

estd1759
General Chess Discussion - About the new theme#6

Is there any realistic prospect users can be given to option to revert to the old version?

estd1759
Lichess Feedback - Can we get the old interface back?#2

Agreed, old interface was fine!

estd1759
Lichess Feedback - It's not fair to get banned for aborting games#16

if we had a simple timer on the screen for when we start, to know when the 15 or 45 secs are up?

estd1759
Lichess Feedback - Lately I'm having trouble connecting to lichess this had never happened to me, I do not know which is due but I'm worried are several games that I lost, at times the connection with lichess falls, and my internet connection is normally all other pages normally function as hotmail, facebook, youtube, etc., etc., I live in Colombia and I would like to know that other people are having this problem and which countries are, I hope Thibault answer me this message and corrective measures are taken, it would be very grateful, anyway lichess.org is a great page so I am surprised with what's going on lately. I have understood that several people the same thing happening lately ...#7

Me too thanks

estd1759
Lichess Feedback - Bug report - The chess quote on the Analysis Board is missing.#4

I liked those quotes. Bring them back!!!!!!

estd1759
Lichess Feedback - Cant start another game....#3

no games at all....

estd1759