lichess.org
Donate

Wanna play the openings better?

Give us a sample !
A little teaser.
Always a good marketing tool.
Or to we need to pay for that too?
Humble us with an original opening idea. Any sample in the bag of tricks will do.
Oh wait a sec, I seem to remember a bloke by the name of Nunn.
I have already said that it's not possible to paste the example right here. There is no tools for it as you could notice. I would be happy to do that. But there is only text available here.
So if anyone wants to see the example, just send me a message.
@Dawny thanks, finally we know the prices... what's so unpleasant about that? it is just so convenient for everyone ;) Now it would be nice to have a list of openings you have covered, so that user can see that as well like without writing tonozillion questions do you have this, or that, etc ;) thanks
@stockmodo_007 a simple chessbase dvd which has video explanation also the theory and the database costs around 36$ maximum and just for database the provider charges are 60$ so it feels a lot unpleasant.

I am sure the quality is super, no doubt about it but somewhat it should been around 30$, then it would be awesome.
@Dawny I was refering to greatchesscoach saying that "revealing prices is not really pleasant" :D it is post #12
@greatchesscoach and when it comes to showing the sample, I think there is no better way than doing a study on Lichess and streaming it, you will gain fans after few streams, everyone will know that it is real deal and then it would be probably easier for you to advertise your product ;)
It's all free.
There is NO cost with an invested internet search and a small time given to organize the material.
I think rather than investing on opening till 1500-1700 fide and rather go to hire any coach with that money
@stockmodo_007, usually it's not right to paste the prices right here.
But okay, let's make it your way because I am also tired of these tons of questions.

Here is the list of our openings fully analyzed:

FOR WHITE:

1.е4 against:
1)Scandinavian Defense
2)Philidor Defense
3)Alekhine Defense
4)Pirc Defense
5)Modern-Pirc Defense
6)Rare Lines (1..d6 followed by 2..Nf6 3..c6 and 4..Qa5, 1..g6 followed by 2..Nf6, 1..Nc6, 1..g5, 1..b6, 1..a6)
7)Caro-Kann Defense
8)Scotch Game
9)Petroff(Rushian) Defense
10)1.e4 e5 2.Nf3 Rare lines
11)French Defense
12)Sicilian Defense

2. 1.d4 against:
1)Bogolyubov Defense
2)Budapest Gambit
3)Benoni Defense
4)Benko Gambit
5)Dutch Defense
6)Gruenfeld Defence
a)Dynamic option
b)Lasting option
7)Old Indian Defense
8)Wade Defense
9)Modern Defense
10)2..b6 System
11)English Defense
12)Black knight's Tango
13)Indian Defense
14)Eccentric Start(1..e5?!, 1..Nc6)
15) Kings Indian Defense

FOR BLACK :
Against 1.e4:
1) Sicilian Kan (1.e4 c5 2.Nf3 e6 3.d4 cxd4 4.Nxd4 a6)
2) Sicilan Najdorf
3)Sicilian Accelerated Dragon
4)Petroff Defense
5)1..e5
6) French Defense

Against:1.d4
1.Ragozin Defense
2. The Kings indian Defense

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.