11 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - why I don't get any points winning a game???#4

@gravija said in #3: > Please see lichess.org/page/appeal thank you

JT_chess_17184
General Chess Discussion - why I don't get any points winning a game???#2

https://lichess.org/i4gIFa8M/white the game

JT_chess_17184
General Chess Discussion - why I don't get any points winning a game???#1

why I don't get any points winning a game against a person who had "provisional rating" and "had violated lichess term of service". Is this normal and fair? Does this means he is a cheater?

JT_chess_17184
General Chess Discussion - why are there suddenly so much people that had violated the lichess term of service?#1

why are there suddenly so much people that had violated the lichess term of service? I have been playing rapid recently. A lot of people had their account marked with this account had violated the ter…

JT_chess_17184
General Chess Discussion - Good openings for 1800+ ?#25

1.f3 for white and 2, Kf3 Openings don't matter, follow basic rules and crush your opponent in middlegame

JT_chess_17184
General Chess Discussion - Chess and Personality#5

@lichinut said in #1: > Is it possible to deduce anything about someone's personality simply by the way they play chess? I would say chess is like a parallel universe where aggression and self-asserti…

JT_chess_17184
Community Blog Discussions - Any good blog suggestions?#1

Any good blog suggestions?

JT_chess_17184
Community Blog Discussions - A new forum#1

Wow, a new forum about community blogs. Not a lot of people here yet...

JT_chess_17184
General Chess Discussion - Does taking a day or 2 days break help?#2

Yes, by the way, try not to play ultra bullet, play rapid or blitz to improve your skill before you step on the field of ultra bullet

JT_chess_17184
General Chess Discussion - Is FIDE a joke?#15

@Smite78 said in #1: > A governing body for a board game? Ratings are cool and all but can anyone explain what value they bring? That is a good joke!

JT_chess_17184