lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:FaZeDev4229"

58 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - 2200 finaly acheived. But, how come I am only 1800 blitz?#32

@Eddyj98 said in #25: >@KevinKingslayer Come I challenge you with my 1700, let's see how you fare against someone 500 points below you So if I win a certain amount (of a pre-agreed upon amount) you wi…

FaZeDev4229
Lichess Feedback - I can't participate in tournaments / no puedo participar en torneos#4

Lol, it says ur account violated

FaZeDev4229
Off-Topic Discussion - What DNA actually means#10

lol everyone, but if u rly want an answer it means Deoxyribonucleic acid. Hope this helps, of course unless u are just joking which u probably are :)

FaZeDev4229
Off-Topic Discussion - A good name for a lichess.org team#23

Horsey Club

FaZeDev4229
Off-Topic Discussion - Thank you so much!#1

Thank you so much for 200 followers. I am so thankful for all the support that has been showed :). My goal was to get to 200 followers by my B- Day and guess what, we are already there. Again, thanks …

FaZeDev4229
Off-Topic Discussion - What would you rather do, watch Naruto or play Minecraft Java?#3

Ikr, impossible to choose between the two...

FaZeDev4229
Off-Topic Discussion - What would you rather do, watch Naruto or play Minecraft Java?#1

I do not know which to choose, both are amazing! :)

FaZeDev4229
Off-Topic Discussion - Hey Guys! Who here does follow for follow, (just a question), plz do not be insulting...#4

Nice, my parents made me do that for a while too but not that I am 12 I like to think that I am responsible enough to know the right people who do and not to talk to

FaZeDev4229
Off-Topic Discussion - Hey Guys! Who here does follow for follow, (just a question), plz do not be insulting...#1

No hate plz, I am just asking :)

FaZeDev4229
General Chess Discussion - How do you get better at Blitz Chess?#7

Ok, thanks!

FaZeDev4229