lichess.org
Donate

Something is wrong with rules

Waho, sersiously complaining about this small variations of rules ??!! That's not going to change anything...
It's physically impossible to use the correct interpretation of every FIDE rule on an online chess site. At the same time sites are free to use whatever rules they want. Not even most tournaments use FIDEs rules for every situation.
There is another rule,which caused some forum topics to be made before.After playing 300 moves,lichess automatically detects it and claims a draw.In my opinion this rule is good because it makes chess game not last for too long.

Also,i did not realize the bug in lichess.org/learn page.For me it is working well.About other rules discussion is neccesary and i think i will look at some of the FIDE rules to see if you did not miss any of the rules,such as arbiter can claim a draw/win for better side in some situations.
They don't apply the drug rules either. I mean, I've been told. I wouldn't know. ._.
I hate when in long time controls soem people when they are about to get checkmated dont play a single move and wait online for many hours. Then when you disconnect they play and claim their victory

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.