lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:l2wk440"

8 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Drunk Chess#5

played beer blitz over the board with friends. If you win the game, you have the remainder of your time to finish your drink. Gave queen odds and won a pretty good game against a solid friend of mine.…

l2wk440
General Chess Discussion - Drunk Chess#4

bad choices? bad? you spelled amazing incorrectly

l2wk440
Off-Topic Discussion - Chess Pick Up Line#3

Lyric from Taylor Swift's Blank Space is on-topic funnily enough: "You be the king, baby I'm your queen..."

l2wk440
Off-Topic Discussion - Chess nerds do fitness: lifting rooks and lifting weights#7

I've been going to the gym for about a year. My personal bests: Bench: 160 lbs (shoulder-length grip) Deadlift: 225 lbs (semi-wide grip, little over shoulder length) Squat: 190 lbs I'm looking to get …

l2wk440
General Chess Discussion - Curveball Openings: mess with your opponent#1

Especially when it comes to blitz, I LOVE playing openings that are off the beaten path. The problem with most of these openings is that they're rather inflexible in strategy (I'll write down strategy…

l2wk440
Lichess Feedback - Please have separate forum for Opening specific discussion#1

title says it all

l2wk440
Off-Topic Discussion - Greeting your opponent#12

eh if they're mean forget em

l2wk440
Off-Topic Discussion - Chess nerds do fitness: lifting rooks and lifting weights#1

Exercising your mind with chess and exercising your body in the gym y'all If I don't have a plan in the gym I typically do 5x5 Stronglifts, although I've been doing Kris Gethin DTP Who else here lifts…

l2wk440